Monday 14 December 2009

Ashesinsomniac becomes cricinfo insomniac

The reason why this blog has been as empty as an Alastair Cook interview is because I have managed to persuade the sages at Cricinfo to employ me.

Should anyone be interested, in order of excitement here a few articles:

An all-time marking-the-moment-in-style XI

Owais Shah lets rip at the England selectors

Graham Thorpe on why Luke Wright can fill Andrew Flintoff's shoes

Courtney Walsh talking about redemption

Hopefully I can keep this blog going with a few more opinionated pieces.

Cheerio

4 comments:

jrod said...

Well done champ.

Anonymous said...

Oh well done, sport. Would like to think that you'll still be keeping us up to speed during the next Ashes series.

Buckley

Ashesinsomniac said...

Oh thanks very much chaps, it's quite a treat. I hope I am still there for the next Ashes.

EuroNic said...

Congratulations Sahil! Delighted for you. And I'm sure BND would be very proud too, all that free time you had to work on your blog when you were over here clearly paid off!

Nic